Good morning from Maine the place the solar is shining and it will be an exquisite late winter day. It should be excellent for enjoying outdoors with the latest member of our household, Rangeley Noodle! Final weekend we obtained a black lab pet and my daughters named him Rangeley Noodle. Rangeley is for considered one of our favourite locations in Maine and Noodle as a result of my five-year-old thought it was enjoyable to say and the remainder of us went with it. Wherever you’re this weekend, I hope that you’ve got one thing enjoyable to do outdoors too.
This week I began a brand new course referred to as 5 Video Initiatives for Virtually Each Classroom. Even in case you missed the primary week, you possibly can nonetheless sign-up and get the entire classes.
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
1. A Spherical-up of Pi Day Sources
2. AI Instruments are Coming to Google Workspace Instruments
3. An Overview of Utilizing and Detecting Synthetic Intelligence
4. 15 Microsoft Types Tutorials for Academics
5. A New Reply to the Questions I am Requested the Most
6. Annotate Movies With Textual content and Photos
7. Whimsical – An AI Idea Map Generator
Make Extra Cash This 12 months!
Workshops and eBooks
- The Sensible Ed Tech Publication comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Know-how for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 45,000 subscribers watching my quick tutorial movies on a big selection of academic know-how instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a time or two each week.
- The Free Know-how for Academics Fb web page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- If you happen to’re interested in my life outdoors of training, you possibly can observe me on Strava.
This publish initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you happen to see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.