- Above the Regulation appeared on the influence of counterfeits on the posh style resale trade.
- The Wall Avenue Journal noticed that elder millennials have reached the last decade when individuals usually begin to discover indicators of growing old.
- The Wall Avenue Journal additionally reported on new analysis that discovered that marriages by which wives out-earn their husbands aren’t solely extra frequent, however much less prone to finish in divorce than previously.
- NPR steered responses that child-free individuals can use within the face of questions and feedback about not having children.
- NBC Information reported that advisers to the FDA voted unanimously to suggest making a contraception capsule obtainable and not using a prescription.
- AP Information shared that Kansas Metropolis, MO, will turn out to be a sanctuary metropolis for individuals in search of or offering gender-affirming care.
- A New York Instances op-ed famous that Jezebel “was among the many first locations to crystallize the highly effective forces that may outline social media over the following decade: politics and id.”
- The Washington Put up featured author Lyz Lenz’s tribute to Heather Armstrong, aka Dooce, who died earlier this week.
- Your Snicker of the Week comes from The Onion, with “Feminine Associates Spend Raucous Night time Validating The Residing Shit Out Of Every Different” (associated bonus snicker from Baroness von Sketch Present).
On CorporetteMoms Lately…
- We had an open thread on child and child names.
- We provided some garments for working mothers, together with some maternity fundamentals and washable workwear.
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! Additionally: Are you a mother or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s information replace at CorporetteMoms.