If you are a gamer or love gaming then you can have gadgets like smart projectors, headsets, webcam, anti-glare glasses, among others to make your gaming experience comfortable and fun.
In its report titled, ‘Gaming Market, 2021-2028’, Fortune Business Insight, mentions that this market stood at USD 203.12 billion in 2020 and continues to grow to dominate the popular discourse, and command the attention of new investors, aspiring gamers, and the media. It is estimated that in 2022, esports attracted 29.6 million monthly viewers. As professional and aspiring gamers continue to invest long hours in it, here are a few must-have gadgets and conveniences that could add to their ease and comfort. From smart projectors, chairs to blue light reduction glasses, check the list of gadgets gamers can have here.
1. Smart projectors: While gaming monitors can optimize the output of the graphics card and CPU and render great images, resolution, and frame rates, gamers can opt for smart projectors as they offer better latency, portability, sharpest possible definition, and an immersive experience. You can go for Xgimi Horizon Pro 4k for extensive streaming and gaming. It comes with a built-in audio system, supports Chromecast, offers plug-and-play ease, and offers clear graphics with minimum lag time.
2. Ergonomic chairs: A comfortable chair can let you focus on your game. If you need to sit for long hours on a chair, a comfortable one is the first choice. You can consider the Razer Iskur chair as it supports posture with a built-in, fully adjustable lumbar curve aligned to the spine. It offers long-term ease and comfort that you cannot find in regular chairs.
3. Comfortable headsets: Without a good gaming headset, it is hard to cancel out background noise and experience clear audio. Comfort, customization options, and good ergonomics are also factors that must be considered by gamers. To be able to control volume levels at the touch of a button is another convenience gamers need. The HyperX Cloud II can be a considerable choice for the same.
4. Webcam: A high-resolution, feature-packed webcam is something a gamer and content creator can have. For high-quality streaming, and to add distinct character, quality, and value to gameplay footage, a webcam is a must. The Logitech Brio Stream Webcam can be a considerable option if you want to buy a webcam. The Logitech Brio Stream Webcam is Ultra HD 4K and HDR, offers great images, has a speedy frame rate, has an adjustable field of view, and streams videos with fluidity. It even offers slow-motion replays.
5. Blue light reduction glasses: Gamers or people who are used to watching screen for longer durations are in danger of excessive exposure to the blue light emitted from it and can suffer from eye fatigue and dryness. Therefore it is a must to choose a pair of good quality, blue-light-blocking glasses that can make screen time comfortable as overexposure to blue light seriously impacts eye health and disrupts the normal sleep cycle. Premium zero power Navigator spectacles from Intelligence can be considered buying. These are anti-glare, stylish, moderately priced, lightweight and even have adjustable nose pads.