LIC IPO allotment date: LIC IPO share allotment status has been released. Investors can check the status online now to know if they have got the shares or not.
LIC IPO allotment date: The share allotment status of the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) initial public offering (IPO) has finally been declared. Investors and bidders who applied for the LCI IPO can check the share allotment status online now. The only thing they need to do in order to check the LIC IPO share allotment status is to visit the official website of BSE and the registrar of the IPO that is KFin Technologies Private Limited.
The shares of LIC IPO were subscribed 2.95 times on the last day of the bidding process that is May 9, 2022. The shares reserved for the qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) were subscribed 2.83 times, while those of non institutional investors were subscribed 2.91 times, while retail individual investors (RIIs) were subscribed 1.99 times. Other than these, the policyholders portion was subscribed 6.12 times and the employees segment was subscribed 4.40 times. Here is how you can check the LIC IPO share allotment status online. Also Read: Garena Free Fire MAX Redeem Codes for May 13: Know codes, process to claim free rewards
LIC IPO share allotment status: Check via BSE
1. Visit the official website of BSE or click on the direct link given here— https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select LIC IPO in the menu.
3. Enter your application number allotted for LIC IPO.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click at ‘I’m not a robot’ and confirm the captcha.
6. Now finally click at the ‘Submit’ button. You will be able to see the LIC IPO allotment status displayed on the screen.