Harsha Engineers IPO share allotment status has been finalised. Investors can check the same online by visiting the official website of BSE, Link Intime. Know steps here.
The share allotment status of Harsha Engineers International Ltd IPO has been finalised and can be checked by the investors today online. All you need to do is visit the official website of BSE and the registrar to the IPO Link Intime. Meanwhile, according to market observers, Harsha Engineers IPO GMP (grey market premium) is trading at a premium of Rs. 240, as per a report by Live Mint. The Harsha Engineers IPO opened for subscription on September 14 and closed after three days of bidding process on September 16. The shares of the company are expected to list on stock exchanges (BSE and NSE) on September 26, 2022.
It can be known that the Rs. 755 crore Harsha Engineers IPO was subscribed 74.70 times on the last day of the bidding process. On the third day of the subscription process, the portion reserved for QIBs received bids 178.26 times, followed by NII category (HNIs) which was subscribed by 71.32 times, and retail individual investors which was oversubscribed by 17.63 times. Here is how you can check the share allotment status online:
How to check Harsha Engineers IPO share allotment status online via BSE
1. Visit the official website of BSE or click on the direct link given here— https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select Harsha Engineers IPO in the menu.
3. Enter your application number allotted for Harsha Engineers IPO.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click at ‘I’m not a robot’ and confirm the captcha.
6. At last click at the ‘Submit’ button. You will be able to see the Harsha Engineers IPO allotment status displayed on the screen.
How to check Harsha Engineers IPO share allotment status online via Link Intime
Visit the official website of Link Intime or click on the links mentioned here- https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html or https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html.
Select one option among our PAN card number, Application number or DP Client ID from the top bar.
Select the name of the company that is Harsha Engineers IPO from the drop down menu.
Tap search and you will get your IPO share allotment status displayed on the screen of your device.