This refreshing Chocolate Cherry Protein Smoothie is wholesome, scrumptious and tastes like a decadent deal with!
It’s a satisfying solution to enhance your protein consumption and is actually handy for refueling earlier than or after a exercise. Protein helps stabilize your blood sugar, makes you’re feeling extra full and glad and has the additional benefit of supporting muscle tissue.
Cherries include Vitamin C (nice in your immune system) (1), potassium (which helps your means to contract your muscle tissues amongst different vital features) (2), and fiber (which helps hold your digestive system wholesome) (3).
I’ve additionally included my I Chocolate Protein powder, which is a 100% ORGANIC, excessive protein (21 grams per serving), nutrient-dense complete meals protein powder that mixes 4 plant-based protein sources right into a scrumptious chocolate shake to assist your lively life-style!
Chocolate and Cherries are one among my favourite taste combos – and in the event you’re a fan too, in the present day’s smoothie recipe goes to be one you’ll take pleasure in making time and again!
Yield: 1 serving
You want: blender and measuring cups
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or different milk of your selection)
- 1 cup pitted cherries or frozen cherries
- 1/2 banana
- 1 serving (34 grams) I Chocolate Protein*
1. Add all substances to your blender and mix till easy.
*Be happy so as to add greater than 1 serving in case your protein wants are better. It’s straightforward so as to add 1.5 servings to get 33 grams of protein on this smoothie.
So scrumptious! Let me know in the event you make this and the way you prefer it!
If you’re following a wholesome life-style, you’ll love the vitality and vitality you get every time you shake it, bake it, or mix it up with I Chocolate Protein so you possibly can simply enhance your complete each day protein consumption!
- Chambial, Shailja et al. “Vitamin C in Illness Prevention and Remedy: An Overview.” Indian Journal of Medical Biochemistry. September 2013. Net.
- Weaver, Connie M. “Potassium and well being.” Advances in diet (Bethesda, Md.) vol. 4,3 368S-77S. 1 Could. 2013, doi:10.3945/an.112.003533 Net. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23674806/
- Dreher, Mark L. “Complete Fruits and Fruit Fiber Rising Well being Results.” Vitamins vol. 10,12 1833. 28 Nov. 2018, doi:10.3390/nu10121833 Net. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6315720/
The put up Chocolate Cherry Protein Smoothie appeared first on The Betty Rocker.