Akshaya Tritiya 2022: This Akshaya Tritiya you can gift gold to your loved ones on Google Pay. Wondering how? Here is how.
Akshaya Tritiya 2022: The entire nation will be celebrating Akshaya Tritiya 2022 on Tuesday, May 3, 2022. People tend to buy gold on Akshaya Tritiya fest as it is considered to be one of the most auspicious days of the year and it is believed buying gold will bless the buyer with wealth throughout the year. You can also plan on gifting gold to your loved ones to make this occasion special for them. All you need to do is just open the Google Pay app on your phone.
As it is known, Google Pay is an application used to make digital transactions or online payments. And yes, you can also use the app to buy and sell gold and even to gift the metal. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to gift gold on Google Pay.
How to gift gold on Google Pay: Option 1
1. Open Google Pay app on your smartphone.
2. Select a recipient and on the bottom, tap Gift.
3. Under “Available gifts,” select “Gold” The gift of gold.
4. Enter the value amount of gold to send. You can only send as much as you have in your Gold Locker.
5. To confirm, tap Done. You can even add a personal note or message while gifting.
6. Tap Send gift.
How to gift gold on Google Pay: Option 2
1. Open Google Pay .
2. Under the “Business” section, select Gold Locker. You can also select New payments and search for “Gold Locker.”
3. On the bottom, tap Gift.
4. Select a recipient.
5. Then enter the value amount of gold to send. You can only send as much as you have in your Gold Locker.
6. In order to confirm, tap Done. You can also add a personal note.
7. Tap Send gift.