Final week, I drove to just a little city about half-hour from my home and went to a some flea markets and an outdated cafe.
Small cities (this one has a inhabitants of 700) are actually therapeutic for me—life appears extra easy, carefree, and straightforward. Like stepping again in time. It was a very good reminder to decelerate just a little!
1. I used a leaf shine spray on my indoor vegetation yesterday. They appear so good! It was very satisfying.
2. I’ve been making Emma’s roasted cauliflower no less than as soon as per week. When you assume cauliflower is boring, do that recipe!
3. Talking of meals, I wrote a publish with a bunch of simple picnic meals concepts. Give me all of the comforting aspect dishes, please.
4. I’m nonetheless loving my butterfly doormat.
5. I changed the outdated cupboard knobs in my kitchen with these. Sometime, I need to do an enormous renovation, however I’m altering little issues right here and there.
8. My favourite glowing water taste.
9. I’m tempted to purchase these mules. The critiques say they’re tremendous light-weight and cozy …and so they look enjoyable.
10. I don’t purchase hand cleaning soap fairly often, however after I do, I like having this one in my kitchen.
P.S. Listed here are a some latest posts in case you missed them!