Glad weekend, everybody! I spent a while in STL this weekend with household and it was superior. Feeling grateful. And talking of household, right here’s a portrait of my great-grandfather, Rafael Vegas.
You may keep in mind we had this hanging above our fire in our final house. Now he’s in our eating room, simply off of our kitchen. I see him typically whereas I cook dinner. Anyway, listed here are 10 issues I’ve been loving these days. Get pleasure from!
1. Certainly one of my favourite authors got here out with one other guide! I’ve haven’t gotten to crack open my copy of Saturday Night time on the Lakeside Supper Membership by J. Ryan Stadal, however I’m excited to quickly.
I nonetheless take into consideration the dinner events from his first novel, Kitchens of the Nice Midwest.
2. With jacket season feeling principally over the place I reside, I’m again to the fanny pack worn over the chest life. It’s so nice for a hands-free bag that feels safe and accessible. Nice for storage gross sales and carrying toddlers round. 🙂
3. If you’re on the lookout for a present for a traveler or actually anybody who’s visited NYC, I like Artwork Hiding in New York which is an illustrated information to town’s secret masterpieces. It’s an lovely espresso desk guide that you simply’ll really need to flip by way of.
5. Gearing up for a Vehicles-themed birthday for Oscar subsequent month. I’m going to make a Thunder Hole filth monitor cake with this tutorial, and I purchased these figures and these candles for it.
6. Love these traditional sun shades. Whereas I at all times take a look at the extra enjoyable, colourful sun shades on the market, I discover I are inclined to put on one thing actually easy and traditional extra.
Right here’s a related model that’s cheaper (in case you lose sun shades as typically as I do).
7. Lately, I made a decision to get hypnotized to try to assist with my aim to give up biting my nails for good. It’s solely been a pair weeks since my session, however to date so good.
I’d discuss it on our podcast someday. It’s fairly bizarre to some, I assume, however I’d attempt something at this level (something secure).
9. Whereas summer time might not look like candle season, I nonetheless burn candles each night. Lol. This is my favourite scent this time of 12 months.
10. In case you might be curious, right here’s the chandelier in our eating room you could partially see on this picture.
P.S. Listed here are some latest posts in case you missed them!